CES is currently searching for experienced Forklift Drivers in the Cambridge area. If you are looking to make a move to an expanding company and you have experience in a fast paced environment, then send your resume today for immediate review.
SHIFTS (Straight, steady Shifts):
Afternoon: 3:30 pm to 11:30 pm
- Put away all ingredients and packaging
- Ensure pallets are properly labelled and stored in correct locations.
- Re-palletize any damaged pallets of materials.
- Maintaining FIFO in all storage areas.
- Stage all components for the next shift in correct locations.
- Ensure all materials are in stock to support required production, and alert appropriate personnel of any shortages.
- Assist service personnel by supplying materials for production.
- Assist bake end staff with supplying ingredients to lines.
- Correct staging of internal products for assorted/assembly lines.
- Removal of finished goods from packing hall and moving to correct location
- Safe operation of forklifts
- Recent lift truck operator training certificate
- Must have experience with counterbalance propane lift truck
- Strong communication skills- verbal, written and reading English
- Able to work well with others in a team
- Computer literate
- Must have CSA approved steel toes safety shoes and safety glasses
Wage: $18.50/hr + 4% Vacation Pay
EMAIL your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.