Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Start Date: Hiring Immediate
- Payday every Friday
- 6a-4:30pm Monday-Thursday
- 5 month contract with possibility to be permanent
- Executes basic and relevant tasks as needed to optimize inventory of shipping
materials, supplies and equipment.
- Follows a variety of processes and procedures associated with incoming and outgoing
- Assisting as needed to rectify damages, shortages and/or other inaccuracies of
incoming materials, supplies and equipment.
- Moves and places goods and materials within facilities and inventory areas as
- Builds positive relationships with customers, suppliers and co-workers.
- Support Lean practices and concepts
- Support ISO requirements
- Adhere to all safety policies, procedures and safe work practices
- Able to work cross functionally with all Departments
- Associates degree from two-year College in a related field, or equivalent military
training, plus two years of related industrial experience, or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- 1-2 years working experience in Shipping & Receiving in a warehouse or production
- Demonstrated experience working with MS Office products, ERP systems (SAP, MS Dynamics AX) and on-line shipping and receiving applications.
- Fork Lift Truck and Crane Operation Training
This job is also known as: warehouse, production, assembly, general laborer Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.
Want to apply? Please email your resume to [email protected]