Canadian Executive Search Group is looking for an experienced Shipping and Receiving Coordinator for one of our clients in Tecumseh, ON.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Scheduling trucks/transportation.
- Receiving trucks – answering shipping door, verifying loads.
- Administrative duties, including: filing, responding to emails, preparing documents, managing and creating various spreadsheets.
- Completing shipping and customs paperwork.
- Interacting with customers.
- Provide assistance and support to production staff and management when required.
- 1 – 2 years completing/creating shipping/receiving paperwork is required.
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems is required.
- Must be proficient in MS Office skills – Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritization skills, as well as attention to detail.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$20.00/hour to start, depending on experience.
Location: Tecumseh, ON.
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]