Canadian Executive Search is looking for Skilled General Labourers to start immediately. Please review the job posting below. If you meet the requirements, please submit resume. Position pays $18.87/hr – $19.87/hr
Location Tecumseh, Ont
Education and Experience:
• Post-secondary related diploma or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 5 years of proven custom fabrication experience
• Glazier Metal Mechanic Certificate would be an asset
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Cutting, grinding, polishing and drilling aluminum product
• Handling large panels of glass in the warehouse. This may involve using slings and
power lift devices.
• Applying adhesives, sealants and caulks.
• Operating, cleaning and maintaining various types of equipment.
• Must be able to physically move large, heavy product through fabrication process – push,
pull, lift and carry material weighing up to 70 lbs. When working with a team member,
may be moving product weighing over 100 lbs.
• Deliver assigned custom fabricated projects to timely completion, including for preliminary
project scope reviews, all aspects of customized team fabrication, quality control, to
product ready for delivery.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
• Goal focused
• Precision and quality focused (strong attention to detail including the paperwork process)
• Hands-on, working team player with leadership skills
• Good written and oral communication abilities
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, shop drawings, and written specifications
• Strong math skills
• Capable of setup, programming, and maintaining equipment (including CNC) as required
• Demonstrates strong personal hands-on fabrication and machining skills and abilities
• Insists on a safe, neat, and organized work zone
• May be required to Lead, direct, and hold assigned project production staff accountable
If you are interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.