On behalf of our Client, a multi-faceted supplier of quality interior and exterior accessory components for the automotive industry, Canadian Executive Search Group is seeking full-time temporary to permanent Spray Booth Operator.
Start Date: Immediately
Shift: Full-time Days/Afternoons rotation or Straight Midnights
Wage: $20.10/hourly + 4% vacation pay
- Ensure completion of daily startup of equipment including booth and spray equipment.
- Ensure equipment including spray tips, spray guns, booth equipment and door seals are in working order prior to starting spray process.
- Prior to spraying, verify that the truck is masked including masking aids and cab cover, the bed is free from debris, the bar code has been scanned and verified, and the truck is positioned correctly per the traveler and written work instructions.
- Prepare for manual or robotic spray based on available equipment and written work instructions.
- Program the robotic spray equipment based on the information received from the bar code.
- Ensure the booth doors are sealed and locked prior to beginning the spray process.
- Check the truck during the spray process as noted in the work instruction.
- Recognize and ensure a proper spray pattern is being applied before finalizing spray process.
- Ensure Lock Out Tag Out process is followed per work instructions.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of Grade 12 education or equivalent is preferred.
- Robotic or paint process experience a plus but will train.
- Basic computer skills desired but will train as necessary.
- Knowledge of IATF16949 and ISO14001 a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Mechanically inclined with attention to detail is a plus.
- Perform work in a safe manner per the Company Health and Safety Policy and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication as well as organizational skills.
- Maintain a valid Canada Driver’s License.
- Most complete medical evaluation including Respiratory Protection requirements.
Earn $50.00 when you refer a friend! Note: Referred candidates must work for four (4) weeks before referrers get their incentive.
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.