CES is seeking an experienced Sr Mold Maker Machinist for a Windsor client
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in the plastic injection mold and tooling industry
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a leadership role
- Comfortable with planning and organizing the production of the mold-building process by serving as a mentor to employees
- Ability to work shift work
- Wage range $28-34.00/hr based upon experience
Please send your resumes to [email protected] to apply
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.