Canadian Executive Search Group (USA) is now looking for a Sr. Payroll Specialist in the automotive manufacturing environment
Start date: Hiring immediately
Pay rate: DOE
- Maintain personnel payroll record.
- Complete weekly timecard review in preparation for payroll.
- Maintain hourly team member points tracking system including issuing/review of points and notification of progressive discipline to supervisors.
- Support team members by timely executing requests and following up on issues
- Manage HR administrative & transactional work processes for the following:
- Leave management
- ADP System
- New Hire/Termination (in system)
- E-Verify (I-9)
- Ensure completion of monthly insurance invoices.
- Ensure successful completion of annual open enrollment for all eligible team members.
- Complete time and attendance audits as necessary to confirm employee allowances.
- Provide training to supervisors as required for timekeeping.
- Submit 401(k) file to Corporate office for filing.
- Comply with all audit and compliance items related to payroll.
- Work with Finance/Accounting team on payroll.
Provide required reports to Finance/Accounting.
- Minimum 3-5 years payroll experience
- Must have ADP Workforce Now Experience
- Bachelors preferred in Human Resources or Business
- PHR designation preferred
- CCP or CCB preferred
- Strong computer skills particularly in Microsoft Products including Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of rules and regulations related to Human Resources Management.
Interested in want to apply? Please send resume to [email protected]