CES is now hiring Machine Operators for Full-Time openings in Windsor. 40+ hours/week and overtime as required.
Summary of Job Duties:
- Operating stamping press machines, hot and cold stamping
- Loading and offloading parts on a line
- Work in a fast-paced environment with timelines and quota objectives
- General production line work, packaging labelling and sorting of products
- Report any inventory problems
- Quality inspection of products, reporting any defects to quality lead
- Complete all relevant and required documentation prior to shift ending.
- Other duties as assigned by the management team.
- Comply with all safety procedures as required by the Health & Safety Act and/or Company practices or procedures including but not limited to the wearing of all PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) as specified by the Act or designated by the Company.
- Ability to work 5-6 days per week (Saturdays as needed), Min. 40 hours/week on a MAD rotation
- Ability to bend/stretch/reach with varying shaped parts and varying weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Strong attention to detail/quality, and safety orientated
- Previous experience in a manufacturing facility is an asset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment performing repetitive tasks
- Ability to retain information and communicate effectively
- Own transportation, not located on a bus route
- Safety shoes, safety glasses and a mask are a must
- Weekly Pay – Every Friday!
- Excellent company culture with a proven track record of promoting from within
- Great potential for continued learning and growth opportunities
- Full time hours leading to permanent after completion of CES probation
- Monday-Friday (Saturdays as needed), 8-hour shifts (2-week rotation of all three shifts)
- Full Time: $17/hr + shift premiums for afternoon and midnight shifts
- Opportunity for overtime
Must have reliable transportation and be able to commute to Ojibway area (Windsor/LaSalle)
- Excellent Bonus Referral Program Incentives
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.
Please send your resume to: [email protected]