CES/AWS has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Tool and Die Maker in Springfield, TN.
- Location: Springfield, TN.
- SHIFT: 2nd shift. Direct Hire
- Start: ASAP
- PAY: Up to $78K/YR (DOE)
- Maintain physical plant and equipment to ensure 100% production uptime.
- Maintain, PM, and build robust tooling for equipment.
- Safety of all manufacturing equipment and facilities in the plant
- Tool & Die Maker certificate and/or equivalent 5 years of related work experience or equivalent
- Thorough knowledge of blueprint reading and interpretation
- Comprehensive knowledge of operating tool room and production equipments (grinding, milling, lathe)
- Great mathematical and mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of GD+T
- Excellent troubleshooting for dies, cutting tools (end forming, crimping and bending an asset)
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts and hours.
- Must be willing to work other shifts or perform other duties/tasks that are of a reasonable request by Management.
- Develop dies, tools and processes as required
- To build replacement tools and dies for production use as required or internally capable
- Provide assistance, guidance, and advice to Junior Tool & Die Makers and Apprentices as required
- Liaise with internal departments for design input, fabrication, and modifications to tools and dies
- Ensure preventative maintenance programs are done on tools and dies based on assigned schedules
- Troubleshooting of tools and record keeping of tool development and troubleshooting
- Any other duties as needed.
Those interested are encouraged to send resumes directly to [email protected]