AWS/CES is looking for a Tool and Die Technician in Jackson TN.
- This is a direct hire with a full benefits package.
- Must have tool and die experience
- Shift: 2nd shift
- Salary: $33+
- Maintains work order documentation.
- Knowledge of gage building
- Maintains daily time card entries.
- Uses welding knowledge.
- Uses die troubleshooting ability.
- Uses precision instrument knowledge.
- Uses ones ability to assemble complex components.
- Uses drawing interpretation.
- Uses ability to choose appropriate materials for applications.
- Continuously uses good interpersonal skills.
- Shows a commitment to the task at hand.
- Has continuous improvement motivation.
- Has a sense of urgency in promoting Kaizen.
Qualification and Experience:
- Must be able to stand 100% of time, walk, bend, and lift up to 33 lbs
- Tool and Die diploma or equivalent experience.
- Five years experience in die building/maintenance.
- Five years of machine shop experience.
- CNC experience is a plus.
- Previous training or exposure to team building.
- Previous Kaizen training.
- Ability to field sketch for fabrication.
If you are interested please submit your resume to [email protected]