Canadian Executive Search is looking for a Tool Crib Attendant for our client in the automotive industry.
ONLY APPLY IF AVAILABLE FULL TIME AND LEGALLY ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN CANADA.
Location: Tillsonburg, ON
Start Date: Immediate
Wage: $18.00/hr + Shift Premium + 4% Vacation Pay
Why should I work here?
- Steady shifts
- Weekly pay
- Safe and productive work environment
OUTLINE OF DUTIES
The Tool Crib Attendant is responsible for providing data entry support within the Purchasing group. This is a full-time temporary to permanent position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receive, store and issue tools, fixtures, dies, measuring devices and inventory and store
stock as required
• Review shop lists, and related work orders for supplies, material, and equipment requests
• Ensure proper packaging and storage of inventory
• Requisition, stock, and count shop supplies, materials, and tools
• Store crib materials in an orderly fashion, maintaining min/max when required
• Support inventory audits and record results
• Record material debits/credits and support troubleshoot discrepancies
• Respond to expedited requests and coordinate materials/stock for delivery to users as
• May occasionally perform special projects, other duties as required
• Place Order based on the demand identification/requisition from the Supervisor
• Perform inventory auditing as required, cycle counting and physical auditing
• Communicate and work effectively with work-team members and other members of the
• Knowledge of ERP system (CMS) an asset
• Computer competency preferred (Excel)
• Strong coordination and organizational skills
• Ability to read and interpret documents and write routine reports and correspondence
• Ability to work independently and problem solve
• Knowledge of general industrial based tools and supply knowledge
• Forklift license an asset; willing to operate a forklift / will train
Want to apply? Send your resume to [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.