CES is now hiring a Tool & Die Maker in the in the London, ON area. Direct hire opportunity in the automotive industry.
- Assemble tooling and dies for metal stamping and metal forming equipment
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair tools
- Recommend and implement changes to improve the quality of tool and dies
- Manual milling, lathe, drill press, tapping machinery to repair and modify dies as required
- Set-up and operate and maintain a variety of machine tools
- Verify machined parts for conformance to specifications using precision measuring instruments
- Fit assemble or disassemble parts using hand tools
- Run tests on dies in the press for spotting and tryout
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Tool & Die Maker (Red Seal) certification or equivalent combination of technical courses and/or experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a toolmaker, tool repair in a tool & die environment.
- Practical use of all manual tool room equipment.
- Knowledge of progressive, transfer and robotic transfer dies for automotive metal stamping applications.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organizational skills.
- Knowledge of welding tool steel an asset
Please submit your resume to Lisa to apply: [email protected]
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.