Canadian Executive Search Group (USA), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions has an immediate opening for a Tool Maker Position in Lords town OH.
Location: Lords town, OH
Shift: Full Time Day shift
Pay Rate: $19.86 -$31.78 an hour
Summary- Must have experience
- Demonstrates confidence operating and maintaining a variety of conventional machine tools to cut, turn, mill, plane, drill, bore, grind, or otherwise shape work pieces to prescribed dimensions and finish.
- Fabricates and assembles components using hand tools to ensure completed tools, dies, jigs, or fixtures working properly.
- Uses precision measuring instruments such as vernier calipers and micrometers to check finished parts to make sure they measure up to specifications.
- Investigates and perform corrective measures to repair hot runner systems.
- Prepares work order inspection reports, interpreting areas of concern while referring to the bill of materials, standards, and tolerances.
- Logs and maintains preventative maintenance documents in the tool binders.
- Ensures that all tooling requirements are executed and built in a timely manner and are delivered ready for development.
- General maintenance of machine shop machines and housekeeping to ensure a clean, organized and safe environment.
- Must be able to work independently and/or with a team to meet established deadlines.
- Must be able to complete Routsis Training
Education or Experience:
- Certified Mold Maker preferred
- Plastics and injection molding experience required with at least 5 years of experience
- Requires ability to plan, prioritize and organize work effectively; work under pressure and time deadlines
Those interested are encouraged to send resumes directly to [email protected]