CES/AWS has an immediate opening for a Toolmaker in the Kingsville Ontario area for an Automotive Manufacturing Client
Location: Kingsville, Ontario
Shifts: Day shift/open
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checking that production documents are complete
- Supplementing and correcting production documents in coordination with the Tooling Design department
- Checking functionalities and whether they can be executed
- Planning the work sequence and recording the equipment (e.g. for producing samples)
- Performing assembly work and checking the functionality of standard equipment (tools, jigs) as per drawings/functional descriptions
- Modifying and optimizing the equipment up to the final acceptance inspection
- Servicing and repairing equipment
- Producing parts using conventional production methods and as per the drawings
- Permanently checking the production feasibility
- Assisting with CIP measures
- Accurate and detail oriented.
- Experience with 3-D dies.
- Experience with molding process.
- Knowledge of hydraulic presses and automated coil feed line.
- Must be a certified tool/mold maker with Toolmaker- 430A ticket or Red Seal certified
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanics of equipment.
- Versed in GD&T.
Those interested are encouraged to send resumes directly to [email protected]