CES is now hiring experienced Tool Makers. The ideal candidate will have 5+ of related experience. This is a direct hire opportunity. Please submit your resume to apply. Wage is $30-$34/hr, depending on experience.
- Building progressive and transfer dies
- Build dies from ordering of material to die buy off
- Machining practices and equipment – lathes, mills and various hand tools.
- Read and interpret die designs and GD&T
- Troubleshoot all aspects of build and tryout
- Ability to assemble tools and all tool room equipment as needed
- 5+ years related experience
- Tool & Die Trade Certificate
- Experience with stamping and progressive dies
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to walk, sit and stand for prolonged periods
- Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
Submit your resume to Lisa to apply: email@example.com