Canadian Executive Search Group (USA), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions has an immediate opening for a Transportation Supervisor in the Memphis, TN area for a Nation-leading Logistics client.
Location: Memphis, TN
• Evening shift- M-F – 7:00 PM to 5:00 AM
• Day shift-Sunday-Thursday- 9:00 AM to 7:30 PM
• Day shift-Monday-Friday- 0500 AM to 3:30 PM
Pay Rate: 66K-77K base + Day 1 Benefits
(medical, dental, and vision insurance and company-paid life insurance, PTO + educational assistance program,401(k) with annual company match)
The Transportation Supervisor provides direct supervision for a group of assigned Drivers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Achieve safe, timely, and accurate deliveries to customers via a thorough working knowledge of multi-stop routing systems and dispatch procedures.
• Review driver logs, hours of service, and other DOT requirements to ensure compliance with all state, local and federal regulations.
• Coordinate activities with other distribution center departments to ensure that accurate and timely deliveries occur.
• This position has additional duties. Special projects may be assigned at the position supervisor’s discretion.
MINIMUM QUALS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Have a high school diploma or GED equivalent required.
• A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• Have at least 1 year of transportation management experience in the food distribution industry.
• Be knowledgeable about DOT regulations.
• AS/400 experience is preferred.
• Truck routing software experience preferred.
• Be able to work a varied and flexible schedule.
• Have basic competency with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook, Word).
The environment encompasses all areas of a Distribution Center.
This position may require work in hot and cold temperature extremes and exposure to dust, dirt, fumes, noise, potentially harmful chemicals, solvents and components, and working in close proximity to other teammates
Those with experience in the below fields are encouraged to apply.
• Transportation management
• Transportation Department Supervisor
• Distribution Dispatcher
• Logistics Manager
• Transport Operations Manager
Those interested are encouraged to send resumes directly to [email protected]