Location: Downtown Louisville and Westport road location
Start Date: Hiring Immediate
Wage: Up to $15.75 an hr
Temp to hire and some Direct Hire roles.
**some roles require no background or drug screen
- Payday every Friday
- $250 Monthly Drawing for perfect attendance
- $100 Referral Bonus when the referral hits 480 hours
Shifts: Hiring for 1st, 2nd and swing shift, each shift depends upon location.
- Inspecting finished products and ensuring they are meeting quality standards set by
- Ensuring a clean and clutter free work space.
- Able to stand 8hr or more
- Attention to detail
- Assisting with sorting and packaging finished products.
- Reads and follows work instructions
- Minimum 6 months experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Must be punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Lift a minimum of 25 lbs on a repetitive basis for duration of shift
- Walk, stand, and/or sit for duration of shift
- Meet any other physical requirements of project
- Work in different climates for duration of shift
- Available to work assigned hours on different shifts, including overtime and on short notice
- Knowledge of basic mathematics
This job is also known as: warehouse, production, assembly, general laborer
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing
services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier
provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment
agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative
approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the
Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care
and Light Industrial industries.
Want to apply? Please email your resume to [email protected]