Location: Duncan, SC
Temp to Hire
1st shift 6am to 4pm
2nd shift 5pm to 3am
- Packing automotive products in containers
- Inspecting finished products and ensuring they are meeting quality standards set by customer
- Ensuring a clean and clutter free work space.
- Documenting defective parts.
- Reads and follows work instructions
- Minimum 6 months experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Must have proper PPE (Steel Toe Shoes, Safety Glasses, Face Mask)
- Must be punctual with a strong work ethic.
- Lift a minimum of 25lbs on a repetitive basis for duration of shift
- Ability to work 10-12 hour shifts
- Walk and stand for duration of shift
- Meet any other physical requirements of project
- Knowledge of basic mathematics
**Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org**