CES is seeking an experienced Warehouse Manager for a Miami Client 45K
- Lead, collaborate and execute daily work plan with warehouse team
- Carry out daily operations of the shipping and receiving department
- Receiving and verifying inventory against vendor invoice
- Supervise organizing and rotating of inventory with a sit down forklift
- Pulling orders with the team via forklift
- Checking and resolving inventory issues
- Ability to speak and read English is a requirement
- Working shoulder to shoulder with a staff
- Providing a day-to-day managerial plan concerning job duties and workflow expectations
- Implement and enforce warehouse safety rules and proper forklift maneuvering
- Overseeing and assisting with the maintenance of equipment.
- Help to maintain and streamline operational processes throughout warehouse
- In charge of inbound inventory, stock levels and outbound deliveries
- Must be able to adapt to changes and in turn mobilize the team to achieve the goal
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
General Position Summary
Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Operate forklift; license required.
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials, packing boxes, placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Open bales, crates and other containers
- maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting physical inventory
- prepare parcels for mailing
- maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area and working stations neat; sweep, dust and mop as needed
- organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- wear the proper safety equipment
Physical demands and abilities
- Regularly required to use hands to handle many duties.
- Regularly lift and or move objects 10-50lbs; occasionally lift and or remove objects that weigh more than 50lbs.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel and crouch.
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color, peripheral, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
Basic Microsoft Word/Excel knowledge is expected as well as strong organizational skills. Must interact with office staff and be an exceptional team player.
Please send your resume to [email protected]