Exciting Mid-level opportunity to get your foot in the door working side by side with one of the largest auto manufacturing companies in the world. Great starting pay, earn while you learn. Paid training, great benefit package after completing probation period on this assignment. Advancement opportunity, including opportunity to work in other manufacturing plants around the United States, and so much more…
Canadian Executive Search Group, a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions, is now hiring Project Coordinators, Team Leads, & QA Inspectors for our client in San Marcos, Texas. These are full time, temp to perm positions for Members.
Location: San Marcos, Texas
Start Date: Hiring Immediately
Wages: From to $17-$27 hourly depending on position and experience
We offer: Weekly Pay and referral bonus!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Project Coordinator: Flexible, excellent communication, administrative abilities and knowledge of computer applications.
Responsible for quality control, efficiency and cost effectiveness for assigned operations
and/or containment activities, inspections, rework, or sequencing.
-Training of personnel to Standardized Work
– Creating and maintaining work instructions and time studies
– Serve as Customer Liaison on assigned jobs
– May also serve as a project manager for customers who request and require
detailed engineering and consulting expertise.
– Audit line side and warehouse inventory to ensure no uncertified stock is in shelf
– Ensure Reject Management/NCD process is properly followed
– Interface with logistics to ensure material flow in/out of containment area
– Audit Plant/Warehouse storage areas to ensure no uncertified is in usable stock
– Performed daily layered process audits of inspection activity
– Lead/Facilitate Scrap Management Process
– Perform data management activity reports as they relate to quality inspection,
scrap, inventory, time management
– Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing quality or production
– Print, reading ability, gauge or metrology experience
– Strong management skills
– Good problem solving ability
– Effectively communicate both written and orally
– Have a solid understanding of Microsoft Office and Email
– Read and understand technical and non-technical documents as they relate to
quality functions within the business
– Ability to interface with both technical and non-technical personnel.
*(Preferred) PPAP, FMEA, PSO and SPC knowledge. Automotive, quality, and
Preferred Education, Skills and Experiences:
Experience in Quality, Warehouse, Production or Manufacturing positions is an Asset.
Team player with ability to work in a high-paced environment.
Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
Ability to stand on feet for 8 hours per day.
Must have reliable transportation.
Flexibility will be important; inspectors may be moved to different locations from day to day depending on the demand.
The ability to understand/use electronic devices for data input will be important.
This position is in a climate-controlled vehicle manufacturing facility.
Attention to detail is very important in this Quality position.
This can be a physically demanding position.
Must be able to lift, push, pull, move product, equipment and supplies up to 20 pounds.
Regularly stands, bends, lifts and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours.
Must have Steel Toe Shoes
Must be punctual with a strong work ethic.
Meet any other physical requirements of project
Must be able to pass a drug screen.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check. (Misdemeanors are ok)
This job is also known as: Quality Inspector, QA, Inspector Quality Assurance
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.
Send resumes to: [email protected]