Canadian Executive Search Group (USA), a division of Arrow Workforce Solutions, is now hiring for warehouse employees in the carpentry industry has an immediate opening for Warehouse Associates. 1st shift!
Location: Huntsville, Al
Start Date: Hiring Immediately
Shifts: 1st shift 6:55am-4:00pm (Monday-Friday)
Pay rate: $17.00/hr.
- Carpentry skills are a plus
- Building and tearing down wooden pallets to the appropriate specifications as set by employer
- Using nail gun and saw-zall to build at specific specifications as set by the employer
- Inspecting finished products and ensuring they are meeting quality standards as set by employer
- Ensuring a clean and clutter-free workspace
- Reads and follows work instructions
- Performs other duties as requires
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to stand for the duration of your shift
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must have steel toe shoes
This job is also known as warehouse, production, assembly, general laborer
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full-cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care, and Light Industrial industries.
Want to apply? Please email your resume to [email protected]