Our client is seeking a PERMANENT – FABRICATOR for work in the Blenheim, ON area.
Salary – dependant upon experience (minimum $18/hour)
Perform all assigned duties in a safe and efficient manner;
Operate Plasma Cutter and Bending Press;
Weld with Stick, MIG, TIG welding equipment;
Perform in-process and final inspection;
Maintain accurate documentation such as WIP, work order, corrective action, time sheets
Make timely, job relevant updates to production documentation;
Maintain open communication with supervisors & co-workers regarding suggestions for method and design improvements;
Support Company goals of continuous improvement of quality, 5S, safety, and the reduction of manufacturing costs and lead times;
Handle and transport materials in safe manner utilizing fork trucks, cranes, and other mobile equipment;
* High school diploma or equivalent; Trade School/College preferred
* Minimum of 3 years’ welding/fabrication experience in a shop environment
* Proficient in reading and interpreting complex drawings and blueprints
* Strong working knowledge of techniques required to produce high quality welds using MIG & Stick welding equipment.
* Ability to use precision measuring instruments
*Experience driving lift trucks, using cranes, and other mobile equipment (LT certified desirable)
* Maintain a high degree of accuracy in a fast-paced environment
* Able to work independently and/or as a team member with little to no supervision
* Excellent knowledge of the English language and grammar is required
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resume to; [email protected]