CES is now hiring a Welder Fabricator. Please submit your resume to apply.
Job Summary and Required Qualifications:
- 5 years related experience, fabrication, fitting, brazing
- Day to day workings in fabrication area.
- Receives instructions, prints, and work orders for the job. Plans details of working procedure and tools and material requirements.
- Able to read prints and duplicate out of materials required
- Fabricates job by cutting, burning and welding various metals. Repairs jobs by using welding techniques and appropriate welding equipment.
- Cleans and prepares surfaces to be welded. Sets up, assembles and tacks weld parts.
- Uses appropriate equipment to dismantle assemblies and to cut material to size and shape.
- Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly
- Any other duties assigned by Supervisor.
- Responsible to comply of all company quality systems registrations.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety practices as they apply to all employees
- CWB tickets preferred
- Wages: $20-$25/hr
- Day and Afternoon Shift
- Full time, Students need not apply
To apply please submit your resume to Traci: email@example.com