CES is seeking an experienced welder for a CK client
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe and efficient manner;
- Operate Plasma Cutter and Bending Press;
- Weld with Stick, MIG, TIG welding equipment;
- Perform in-process and final inspection;
- Maintain accurate documentation such as WIP, work order, corrective action, time sheets etc;
- Make timely, job relevant updates to production documentation;
- Maintain open communication with supervisors & co-workers regarding suggestions for method and design improvements;
- Support Company goals of continuous improvement of quality, 5S, safety, and the reduction of manufacturing costs and lead times;
- Handle and transport materials in safe manner utilizing fork trucks, cranes, and other mobile equipment;
- Keep area clean and orderly; maintain 5S standards;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Please send your resumes to [email protected] to apply
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.