Now hiring Welder Fitters in Windsor, ON. Please send your resume to apply.
The responsibilities and authorities for this position include, but not limited to:
- 2+ years related experience, fabrication, fitting, brazing
- Day to day workings in fabrication area.
- Receives instructions, prints, and work orders for the job.
- Plans details of working procedure and tools and material requirements.
- Able to read prints and duplicate out of materials required
- Fabricates job by cutting, burning and welding various metals.
- Repairs jobs by using welding techniques and appropriate welding equipment.
- Cleans and prepares surfaces to be welded. Sets up, assembles and tacks weld parts.
- Uses appropriate equipment to dismantle assemblies and to cut material to size and shape.
- Keeps equipment and work area clean and orderly
- Any other duties assigned by Supervisor.
- Responsible to comply of all company quality systems registrations.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety practices as they apply to all employees
- CWB tickets preferred
Wages: $18-$25/hr and will reflect experience.
Please submit your resume to Lisa to apply: email@example.com