CWB Certified Welders needed in Brampton for one of our largest client in an Automotive Industry.
Required Education and Experience:
- College diploma and/or combination of Grade 12 with minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in a related field
- CWB Certification or Welding Ticket
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Possesses strong analytical and computer skills
- Be able to read engineering specifications and weld maps
- MIG welding certificate as an asset
- Excellent attendance
- Ability to work efficiently with minimum supervision and/or directions
- Ability to work in a team environment and be a team player and a team leader
- Ability to maintain all Quality related records in an organized and tidy manner
- Support and contribute to the Quality Systems and Environmental Management Systems Requirements
- Ensure that all duties and tasks are carried out in a safe and efficient manner
- Perform MIG welding analysis and report out as required
- Perform MIG weld analysis with Paxit software system
- Issue WRO (Weld Repair Order) / daily reports
- Escalate all undocumented quality issues to Supervisor and/or QA Manager
- Ensure tasks assigned are being met on each shift as required
- Create daily and weekly reports on weld quality (Weld Health Chart)
- Follow company policies on Health, Safety & Environment and PPE requirements
- Ensure housekeeping is maintained at all time at the work station
- Contribute to continuous improvement, productivity, quality, customer service, cost reduction and safety requirements
- Require communication with employees, peers and management
- Lifting and pushing as needed
- Ability to work on computer for long periods of time
Health, Safety and Environment:
- Must work in accordance with health and safety regulations, company rules, plant rules, policies and procedures
- Must use or wear equipment, protective devices or certain clothing as required by the company.
- All employees are prohibited from walking under a suspended hoist, cranes or forklifts.
- All employees must follow all LOTO procedures
- Comply with all environmental requirements including our recycling program.
$21.00/hr – $24.00/hr
Please reply with your resume to [email protected] for immediate consideration
- We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.