Now hiring Production Operators in the automotive industry in Kingsville ON. Please submit your resume to apply.
- Receive daily job responsibilities from the Supervisor and carry out duties as required.
- Ensure that work is being carried out as per work instructions (including quality requirements).
- Perform work so that production requirements are met and ensure that completed work sheet is handed into shift leader.
- Ensure that all material being shipped to the customer is properly labeled and packaged as per work instructions and customer packaging specifications.
- Work in compliance of the Ontario Health and Safety Act and site policies.
- Report all workplace incidents/accidents to your Supervisor & report unsafe acts or unsafe conditions.
- Use and wear the protective clothing, equipment or devices issued for protection and ensure that they are properly maintained. Notify Supervision if any protective material, equipment or device is missing or not functioning properly.
- Adhere to housekeeping policies including 5 S initiatives.
- Other duties as required.
General Labour – $14.90 Swing Shift or Steady Midnights
Welder – $18.71 – Swing Shift or Steady Midnights
- Steady and rotating shifts available for all three shifts.
- Grade 12 completion
- Able to stand for a period of time. Also able to twist, bend and lift over 25 pounds.
- Safety boots/ shoes and safety glasses are required
- Own transportation
- Fluent in English
Please submit your resume to Traci to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org