Canadian Executive Search is seeking dedicated workers to be a part of our clients expanding production team!
As a Cell Operator, you will be responsible for system upkeep and operations of automated cell for TOJA. You will also be responsible for utilizing Human/Machine Interface terminals to effectively operate equipment.
**These are Straight Shifts No Rotation**
**Training Will be on Days**
Days: 6:00AM – 2:00PM
Afternoons: 2:00PM – 10:00PM
Nights: 10:00PM – 6:00AM
- Values safety above all else
- Demonstrates commitment and ability to work safely
- Show reliability and maintain satisfactory attendance
- Produce quality work. Ability to maintain required productivity/work expectations
- Be proficient in performing all System Inspection functions including: cleaning, lubrication, tolerance checking, current measurements, and checking electrical systems
- Ability to prioritize work to gain maximum uptime and throughput from an automated cell.
- Ability to analyze stoppages and resolve/escalate accordingly.
- Ability to work with limited supervision following system procedures and manuals
- Must be literate, written and verbal, in English Language
- **Mechanical Aptitude, robotic experience** Is an ASSET
To Apply: Send Resume to: email@example.com
Please note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted