Our client in the Automotive industry has an immediate opening for a CNC Machinist
Location: Clinton, MA
Start Date: Hiring Immediate
- Direct Hire
- 2nd and 3rd shift
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and follow both verbal and written lineup.
- Ability to use and read Micrometer, Calipers, and other precision measuring tools.
- Ability to read and understand part prints, color codes, and part tolerances.
- Insure a safe clean working environment. Promote and support companies Lean system, ensuring 5-S standards are followed.
- Perform and assist in the maintenance of CNC equipment as necessary.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Make recommendations to the CNC Leader for the purchase of perishable tools and equipment.
- The ability to run multiple machines at once.
- A minimum of two (2) years experience as a CNC Operator is required.
- Working Knowledge of OKK Mills and Visi programming software is a plus.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Experience with blueprint reading and CAD/CAM software applications preferred.
This job is also known as: warehouse, production, assembly, general laborer
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.
Want to apply? Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org