NC Machinists needed in Windsor, ON. Full time openings. Wages are : $25-$35/hr , will reflect experience. Be part of a large progressive employer. I am looking for someone with 5+ years of related experience in high precision CNC Machining related to industrial automation.
- Minimum 5 years experience preferred in set up CNC mill/lathe, 4 & 5-axis horizontal milling, vertical milling machines, boring mill
- Knowledge, experience in reading Machine drawings
- Knowledge, experience in the use of mills, grinders, drills and saws.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to interact effectively and appropriately with other Leaders, Managers, employees.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Basic math skills for the purpose of calculating material fabrication
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Works from specifications, drawings, manuals, sketches and verbal instructions
- A minimum of 5 years of related work experience;
- · Knowledge of Heidenhain and Fanuc software;
- · Knowledge of GD&T;
- · An ability to work well with others as part of a team; and
- · A proficiency in reading and understand blueprints, as applicable to machine.
Please submit your resume to Laura to apply: email@example.com
We are proud to support the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to ensuring the workplace is free from discrimination. During our hiring process, we will notify job applicants that accommodations are available upon request. If a selected job applicant requests accommodation, we will consult with the individual and provide or arrange for the appropriate accommodation taking into account the applicant’s disability-related needs.