CES is currently looking for CNC Operators for the Tunica area! This is a direct hire position!
Pay: Salary will be based on experience
The CNC Operator will program, set-up, and operate CNC processing machines for the manufacture of finished crankshaft and crankshaft accessories, such as counterweight parts and change parts.
- Determine processing sequence and formulate within program language.
- Enter processing data, simulate processing, optimize program, and save progress. • Create tool offset list, complete tool changes, and conduct off-sets.
- Prepare, complete, measure, and install work – clamping equipment and tools. • Test program on a step-by-step basis, check first part, correct process if needed. • Alter land test loader.
- Training of new personnel.
- Document problems and arrange corrective action
- Loading and unloading of machine.
- Monitor work processes, conduct service work, housekeeping/cleaning duties, etc. • Control dimensional accuracy, condition, and completeness of work pieces
- Develop and implement ways to do complex and difficult rework on work pieces • Any and all other duties assigned by the supervisor
- 2+ years’ experience operating CNC equipment (lathes, mills, etc.)
- Experience with Tooling, Off-Sets, and Tool Changes
- Experience using Measuring Tools such as micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Capable of reading blueprints
- Fundamental understanding of GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing) preferred.
- High School Diploma, apprenticeship in CNC, or equivalent years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with any of the following machining processes: lathes, mills, drills, bore, tapping, heat treat, grinding, balancing, rolling, polishing, etc.
- Understanding of crankshaft processing or Siemens 840D experience is a plus.
- Able to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift up to a minimum of 40 lbs. on a repetitive basis.
- Able to stand the majority of the shift to perform duties (12 hours max)
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.
Want to apply? Please email your resume to [email protected]