CES/AWS has an immediate opening for an experienced Controls Engineer in Sterling Heights, MI.
- Shift: Days
- Pay: $83k-$124k + overtime
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Conduct control system testing and document the results for analysis.
- Review reports and test results to ensure control systems’ accuracy, reliability, and functionality.
- Participate in the design and development of new components.
- Ensure the proper maintenance of all equipment related to control systems.
- Maintain quality and safety standards throughout control system processes.
- Must have Control experience in Automotive Panel Design
- Must have GM, Electrical/PLC, and HMI programming experience
- Must be certified GCCH and GCCS
Apply today for consideration by sending your resume to [email protected]