CES has immediate openings for our client in the non-wovens industry for an experienced Maintenance Technician with strong Preventative Maintenance experience locateed in Spartanburg SC
Start Date: Start immediately
Wage: $22.58/hr (plus bonus potential after going perm in 90 days) and pay increases as follows:
- After successful 30-day review: $23.23/hour
After successful 60-day review: $23.84/hour
After successful 90-day review: $25.09/hour
Shift: 1st 7:00am-3:00pm (some weekend work required)
- Remain vigilant for potential problems or issues with building, machine and parts.
- Maintain, inspect and repair production equipment
- Perform scheduled PM’s on all plant equipment
- Cuts, welds, grinds, prepares, paints, fabricates, builds and/or rigs machines
- Must have the skillset to make, modify, fix or repair building, production machines, parts and/or components including structural for all areas throughout the plant and the property.
- HS Diploma or GED (minimum)
- Minimum 3 years PM experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in textile or non-woven plant a plus
- Welding experience a plus
Interested and want to apply? Send resume to [email protected]
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.