Our client in the Automotive industry has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Tech
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Start Date: Hiring Immediate
- Payday every Friday
- $50 attendance bonus after first 2 weeks
- $250 Monthly Drawing for perfect attendance
- $100 Referral Bonus when the referral hits 480 hours
- 2nd and 3rd shift
- Understands and complies with all OSHA and plant SAFETY rules including lock-out tag-out, machine
- Serves as a technical expert for maintaining production equipment required to produce products with minimum
- Troubleshoots problems on production lines and takes corrective action within a timely manner
- Serves as an active part of the continual improvement process/programs
- Assists in documenting repair and PM procedures, by effectively using preventative maintenance
systems (SAP, Captor, etc.).
- Supports the teams in operational improvement.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production, and performs scheduled
maintenance and repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs, including assisting in die change operations.
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic
troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Daily 5S and work area organization.
- Any other duties deemed necessary or appropriate.
- HS diploma/GED + advanced technical training in electrical, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics, and PLCs.
- USDOL Journeyman certificate preferred.
- 5 years previous employment in a manufacturing environment – automotive preferred, other equivalent work
experience or skills training.
- Vision inspection system experience a plus.
- Fanuc and/or ABB Robotics experience a plus.
- Siemens Controls Step 5 / Step 7 experience a plus.
This job is also known as: warehouse, production, assembly, general laborer
Since June 2020 – Canadian Executive Search Group Inc. (CES) a leading provider of staffing services and solutions has been acquired by Arrow Workforce Solutions (AWS), a premier provider of employment services throughout North America. We are a full cycle recruitment agency. The experience of CES and AWS enables us to offer a more refined and innovative approach for recruitment solutions for both contract and permanent positions within the Engineering, I.T, Finance, Management, Automation, Skilled Trades, Administration, Health Care and Light Industrial industries.
Want to apply? Please email your resume to email@example.com