Canadian Executive Search Group (USA) is currently seeking a Mining Equipment Regional Sales Manager for a manufacturing client in the Tennessee area.
Location: Franklin, TN
- Developing and implementing a regional sales strategy, plan and budget, in line with the given company’s strategy & goals (market share, sales, growth, customer mix, safety)
- Set the framework within which team activities will be steered, monitored and corrective action taken in case of deviations, be the final coordinator of the explanations on local sales performance
- Sales Manager perceived as an internal and external Ambassador of the company
- Active talent management though field support, training and performance management and development plans. Succession planning scenarios.
- Timely implementation of all actions underlying the account plants developed for each customer. Account managers know what is to be done and by when and are challenged and coached on a regular basis.
- Coordinate and control implementation of project, business, and account management tools and processes (CRM, technical database, etc.) throughout the region.
- Initiate and maintain relations with (potential) strategic customers (multi-level contact, including head offices), organize and institutionalize the identification of customer needs, in close collaboration with Account Managers and CSR, and act as trusted advisor for the team.
Knowledge and Experience
- 10+ years of experience
- Holds a Master’s degree
- Experience selling spare parts of machinery and equipment in the mining industry
- Broad and deep expertise in sector and regional markets
Develops and implements new solutions that deliver competitive commercial advantage
Anticipates and implements strategy changes based on customers/market conditions
Gives input on strategy changes within the region
Those interested are encouraged to send resumes directly to [email protected]